TideMaster has been designed to provide an accurate, versatile and easily deployed tide gauge for use in short or long term survey operations with either pressure or radar sensor measurement. Optional control/display panel, Bluetooth, SD card memory and optional weather sensor provide unrivalled functionality. Low power consumption and user selectable sampling regime allow for up to a year of autonomous operation, whilst optional telemetry packages extend the capabilities for real time operations. TideMaster is compatible with a wide range of hydrographic software and tools.
Data Telemetry Unit
Valeport’s GPRS data telemetry solution is supplied in our robust IP67 housing, which also contains an internal battery pack for total autonomy. Compatible with most Valeport products as well as some other third party products, these GPRS telemetry units are designed to provide data files from the instrument to third party Internet / FTP sites and data display services.
The units are supplied pre-configured with a pay as you go SIM from GO-SIM. (http://www.gosim.com/), these SIM cards provide GPRS coverage in ~80 countries (subject to coverage). While these cards may not be the most cost-effective solution in a particular country they allow a great deal of flexibility and on average in Europe, data costs are ~ £0.01 per transmission.
UHF Transceiver Unit
Valeport radio telemetry solutions are centered on our IP67 housed package offering UHF transmission options. The robust housing contains back up battery capability to cover short term survey work or power outs. Compatible with most Valeport products, the units are designed to provide transparent links between instrument and operating software, as well as third party Internet / FTP data display services.
Port-Log is a quick and easy storage and publishing solution for environmental data acquired by different monitoring techniques and sensors. It is offered by OceanWise as an on-line Service or as part of a comprehensive System deployed on your servers. Port-Log is designed to be instrument and transmission independent, so that it can be used flexibly and comprehensively within most applicable environments.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Valeport TideMaster Portable Water Level Recorder with Display
- (1) Wall mounting bracket and electronics/logger
- (4) "C" Cells Batteries
- (1) Window based TideMaster Express software
- (1) Switch cap
- (1) Interface lead to PC,
- (1) RS232/USB adaptor
- (1) Operating manual
- (1) System Transit Case.
- Housing: Injection moulded housing rated to IP67, with injection moulded mounting bracket.
- Display: Optional control/display (128x64 OLED) panel for system configuration and data display.
- Power: 4 "C" cells within separate sealed compartment. Tool-less battery change.Alkaline cells provide power for up to a year of autonomous sampling
- Memory: 512 MB SD card memory allowing for effectively unlimited data storage.
- Sampling: Raw data sampled at 8Hz, mean and standard deviation of burst samples is logged. 5 pre-programmed burst modes + custom sampling mode.Continuous Sampling Mode (1Hz).
- Switching: Power switch on unit.
- Resolution: Data logged to 1mm resolution.
- Comms: Integral Bluetooth for short range wireless communication; RS232/RS485 for cabled communication
- Dimensions: Housing 52 mm x 144.5 mm x 197 mm.; Bracket 35 mm x 210 mm x 159 mm.; Mounted 61.5mm x 210 mm x 197 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg (approx) including batteries.
- Radio Telemetry: Frequency: Selectable frequency UHF synthesized radio transceiver, (458.5 - 458.9 MHz).
- Type: Vented strain gauge, with stainless steel mounting bracket.
- Ra Range: Standard 10dBar (approx 10m), with 20m cable. O Other ranges and lengths available.
- Accuracy: ±0.1% Full Scale.
- Calibration: Held within logging unit.
- Dimensions: 18mm diameter x 80mm.
- Minimum Range: 0.8 m
- Maximum Range: 20 m
- Beam Angle: ±6°
- Frequency: 25 GHz
- Accuracy: ±10 mm
- Precision: 1 mm
- Footprint: Radius at different ranges: