The Sokkia 12-Foot Aluminum Prism Pole 724201 has alternating red and white markings with dual graduations in hundredths of a foot and centimeters. Surveying professionals can extend this prism pole's two sections to 12 feet and collapse it to 4.5 feet. There is a 5/8 x 11-inch thread on top and an adjustable tip on the bottom. A convenient twist knob made of soft rubber serves as a lock by tightening or loosening for you to secure or adjust the length of the prism pole, respectively. A built-in level vial with 40-minute sensitivity even makes it possible to level your prism pole while on the job. This prism pole is constructed of lightweight and wear-resistant aluminum. A carrying case is also included.
- Dual graduations in 0.01 feet/centimeters
- Alternating red and white
- Extends to 12 ft.
- Collapses to 4.5 ft.
- 1.25-in. diameter
- 5/8 x 11 top thread
- Soft, rubber knob lock
- Adjustable tip
- Built-in 40-minute level vial
- Aluminum construction
- Includes carrying case
- Weighs 5.10 lbs
- (1) Sokkia™ Knob-Lock Prism Pole 12ft (3.7m)
- (1) Carrying case
- General: Height: 12 ft. (3.7 m); Sections: 2; Color: Red and white; Diameter; 1.25 in. (31.75 mm); Weight: 5.10 lbs. (2.31 kg); Material: Aluminum; Thread: 5/8 x 11; Durability: Wear-resistant
- Bubble Vial: Yes; Carrying Case: Included; Lock: Yes; Graduations: 0.01 ft./cm