The Leica TRI100 Tripod is an extremely sturdy tripod made of aluminum. Compatible with many Leica Distos and other brands of handheld distance meters, this tripod contains a ¼-inch fixing screw on its removable head plate.
With a working range of 2.3 feet to 5.6 feet, the Leica TRI100 tripod is a great choice for professionals. It is simple to set up with the help of a flip lever on each leg and the screw mechanism allows for easy leveling. Adjusting your device is done smoothly using the tilt head on the tripod. When measuring horizontal distances, the built-in bubble vial lends visual reference and makes the task easier. The TRI100 tripod is lightweight and comes with a carrying case so that you can easily transport it.
- Strong and sturdy aluminum tripod
- Tilt head for fast and smooth adjustments
- Built-in bubble vial
- Flip-out levers on legs for easy set up
- Screw mechanism on legs for leveling
- Height extends from 2.3 feet to 5.6 feet
- For use with any device containing 1/4-20 inch thread
What's in the Box
- Carrying case with shoulder straps and accessory pocket
- Maximum Height: 1.72m
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Leg Clamp: Quick Release