Leading edge Microprocessor Technology combined with 35 years of optical measurement expertise has allowed HF scientific to become the leader in regulatory reporting turbidimeters. The HF icro MOL OnLine Turbidimeter has been specifically designed to meet regulations of the EPA 180.1 and ISO 7027. Features include fast and easy calibration, verification in seconds, low maintenance, fail safe design which ensures the instrument is always reading accurately, bubble rejection system, optional ultrasonic autoclean system, and a data acquisition software system that allows logging and data storage for multiple turbidimeters.
What's in the box:
- Fast and Easy Calibration
- Verification in seconds while a complete primary calibration can be
- completed in less that 5 minutes.
- Low Volume Sample Chamber
- Low volume sample chamber (30 ml) reduces calibration costs and provides quick response times.
- Low Maintenance Fail Safe Design
- Simple Modular Design. Easy to Use & Service
- Bubble Rejection System
- Eliminates bubbles without delaying the response time.
- Modular microprocessor based technology ensures high quality at the industry’s lowest price.
- OnLine Software. Allows logging, comparisons, graphs and data acquisition for multiple online turbidimeters into a PC.
- Remote Display
- Allows remote monitoring up to 500 feet away.
What's in the box:
- 4-20mA, backlight display, RS-485/Modbus, inline pressure regulator, desiccant, universal power supply (100-240 VAC) and operator’s manual
- Range: 0 - 10, 0 -100 NTU or 0 - 1000 NTU (depending upon model)
- Measurement Principle: Nephelometry (90°)
- Accuracy: 2% of reading or ±0.02 Below 40 NTU (whichever is greater) 5% of reading above 40 NTU
- Resolution: 0.0001 (below 10NTU) Selectable
- Response Time: Adjustable (5 to 500 seconds) 0 - 1000 NTU
- Standard Outputs: 4-20 mA galvanic isolated or RS-485 (selectable)
- RS-485 Protocols: Modbus, HF simplebus, HF online interface
- User Alarms: 2 user selectable high/low/system alarms
- Light Source: White light or Infrared (850nm LED)
- Operating Temperature: 1°C - 50°C (34°F to 122°F)
- Input Pressure: 1 - 200psi (built in regulator set at 15psi)
- Enclosure: Designed to meet Nema 4X, IP66
- Display: Multiline custom backlight LCD
- Certifications: USEPA, ISO 7027, CE Approved. ETL Listed to UL 61010B-1 and ETL Certified to CSA 22.2 No. 1010-1-92