Designed to provide the accuracy demanded in today’s laboratory, the Micro 1000 Ratio Turbidimeter is ready to meet the challenge. Features such as the Auto Alert Calibration Prompt and the Quick Connection Lamp Module, allow for simple calibration and low maintenance. A full time ratio (color correction) mode is also featured. With a resolution of 0.0001 NTU at low turbidity readings and an extended range to 10,000 NTU, the Micro 1000 is an ideal and affordable tool for research as well as routine analytical measurements.
- Extended Auto Ranging Up to 10,000 NTU. Instrument senses turbidity level of sample and automatically adjusts to the appropriate measurement range.
- Auto Alert Calibration Prompt. Automatically prompts the operator to initiate simple menu-driven calibration.
- Simple Calibration Procedures. Calibration initiated with the push of a button ensures accurate readings.
- Ratio (Color Correction). Automatic Compensation for background color.
- RS-232 Output. Date, time and NTU reading can be captured with a serial printer or data recorder.
- Reusable ProCal Calibration Standards.Quick and easy calibration across all ranges without the need to mix Formazin.
- Pour and Flow Through Assemblies. Save time by pouring your grab sample through the measurement chamber or pressure feed using the flow through assembly
What's in the box:
- (1) Calibration standards (.02, 10, 100, 1,750 NTU)
- (1) Measuring cuvettes with light shield caps
- (1) Ooperator’s manual
- (1) Plug-in power adapter.
- Range: 0 - 10,000 NTU; 0 - 2,450 EBC; 0 - 10,000 FNU; 0 - 10,000 FAU
- Principle of Operation: Nephelometric
- Ratio (Color Correction): Full Time ON or OFF
- Accuracy: ± 2% of reading plus 0.01 NTU (0-1,000 NTU) whichever is greater; ± 5% of reading (1000 to 4000 NTU); ± 10% of reading (4000 to 10,000 NTU)
- Resolution: 0.0001 NTU on Lowest Range
- Response Time: less than 6 seconds
- Sample Size: 30 ml
- Light Source: Quick Connect Tungsten Filament or Infrared
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 122°F (0° - 50°C)
- Air Purge: Connection for external dry air supply
- Outputs: RS-232 Serial Port
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Weight:14 x 12 x 12 inches (35.5 x 30.4 x 30.5 cm)
- 7.0 lbs. (3.18 kg)
- Certification:UL, CSA, CE, ISO7027