Designed to provide the ease of portability needed in the field with rugged durability, the MicroTPW is a necessity for anyone monitoring turbidity on the go. The shock-resistant carrying case holds everything necessary for field operation while the instrument itself removes easily to go wherever it is needed. With resolution of 0.01 NTU and an extended range to 1,100 NTU, the EPA Accepted White Light MicroTPW is a perfect partner for field use.
MicroTPW Field Portable Turbidimeter (white light), 0 - 1100 NTU includes carrying case, one set of ProCal Primary calibration standards (0.02, 10, 100 NTU), indexing rings, w 4-AAA alkaline batteries, operator's manual and measuring cuvettes with light shields.
- Simple Calibration Procedures
- Calibration initiated with the push of a button ensures accurate readings.
- Procal Standards Kit
- Each MicroTPW Turbidimeter is shipped with an HF Calibration kit manufactured using USEPA and ISO 7027 Accepted Primary Standard materials*.
- Economical Cost
- Reusable Primary Standards
- Over 5000 Tests on a single set of 4 - AAA alkaline batteries.
- Lamp Life 7-10 years with normal use
- Built-In Self Diagnostics
- Manufactured in the USA..
What's in the box:
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) Set of calibration standards
- (1) Indexing rings
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries and
- (1) Measuring cuvettes with light shield caps.
- Conformance: USEPA Method 180.1
- Range: Auto ranging from 0 - 1100 NTU
- Resolution: 0.01 NTU < 100 NTU; 0.1 NTU < 100 - 999.9 NTU; 1 NTU < 1000 - 1100 NTU
- Accuracy: ± 2% of reading or ± 0.01 NTU (0-500 NTU); ± 3% of reading (500-1100 NTU)
- Response time: 14 seconds
- Power supply: 4 - AAA alkaline batteries (over 5000 tests)
- Display: 4 digit (7 segment) LCD
- Principle of operation :Nephelometric
- Certification: CE, NEMA 4X. Designed to meet IP67
- Light source: White light - (tungsten)
- Sample cells: 10 ml