The HI7698196 is a multiparameter pH/DO/Temperature probe for use with the HI98196 portable meter. It features a quick connect that makes a waterproof connection with the meter. Sensors are automatically recognized by the probe and meter when connected. Any ports not used on the probe will not have the parameter displayed on the meter. Sensor replacement is quick and easy with field replaceable, screw type connectors that are color coded for easy sensor identification. The probe features a multistrand-multiconductor shielded cable with 4m, 10m, 20m, and 40m lengths available. It’s rugged, waterproof design makes it ideal for field use.
- (1) HANNA HI7698196-20 Multiparameter pH/ORP/DO/Pressure/ Temperature Probe, 20m cable
- Probe: HI7698194
- Sensor Inputs: 2 (pH or pH/ORP, DO)
- Sample Environment: Fresh, brackish, seawater
- Waterproof Protection: IP68
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 55 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C
- Maximum Depth: 20 m (66’)
- Dimensions (without cable): 342 mm (13.5”); 46 mm (1.8”) diameter
- Weight (without batteries and sensors): 570 g (20.1 oz.)
- Cable Specification: multistrand-multiconductor shielded cable with internal strength member rated for 68 kg (150 lb.) intermittent use.
- Wetted Materials: Body: ABS, O-rings: EPDM, Shield: ABS / 316 SS, Temperature Probe: 316 SS, Threads: Nylon