The HI2314 is a durable benchtop meter that measures conductivity in four different ranges. The meter utilizes a four-ring potentiometric conductivity probe with platinum sensors to offer versatility over typical amperometric designs. By utilizing the four-ring probe, it is possible to measure very low or very high conductivity levels without having to change probes. The HI2314 offers manual calibration, manual temperature compensation, and a fixed temperature coefficient (β) of 2%/°C.
- (1) HI76300 conductivity probe
- (1) 12 VDC adapter
- (1) Instruction manual.
- EC Range 0 to 1999 μS/cm, 0.0 to 199.9 mS/cm, 0.0 to 199.9 μS/cm, 0.00 to 19.99 mS/cm
- EC Resolution 0.1 μS/cm, 1 μS/cm, 0.01 mS/cm, 0.1 mS/cm
- EC Accuracy (@25ºC/77ºF) ±1% FS (excluding probe error)
- EC Calibration manual, one point
- EC Temperature Compensation manual, 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) with β = 2%/°C
- Electrode/Probe HI76300, platinum four-ring conductivity probe with DIN connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)
- Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), RH max 95% non-condensing
- Power Supply 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Dimensions 235 x 222 x 109 mm (9.2 x 8.7 x 4.3”)
- Weight 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs.)