All of Global Water's electronic sensors seamlessly interface to the EZ100 Sensor Display, which can be used for both portable and permanent installations. Global Water's EZ Display features a large LCD readout that can be configured to display 4-20mA electronic sensor output values in any engineering units. The portable display is housed in a rugged, weatherproof enclosure that can be either hand held or wall mounted.The Global EZ Display comes with two installation options:
- Battery powered for portable hand-held or stationary applications (when no power is available). In this mode, the display stays on for as long as the display button is pushed.
- External 18VDC power for continuous monitoring applications. In this mode, the display is on permanently and the 4-20 mA signal can be used to interface with process control systems or dataloggers.
- GGlobal Water EZ100 LCD Sensor Display, External VDC power
- Output Range: +1900 Engineering Units
- Input Range: 4-20 mA
- Accuracy: +0.05% of full scale
- Operating Voltage: 10-36VDC
- Warm Up Time: 1 minute
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +60°C
- Size of Enclosure: 4 ¾" L x3 1/8" W x2 1/8" D
- Weight: 0.5 lb