This compact meter allows quick, easy, and accurate tests for both surface and core (requires optional electrode sold separately) moisture content of wood. Simply insert the contact pins into wood and press the read button. Moisture content is instantly displayed. Use the integral contact pins (included) to penetrate 5/16” for up to 6/4 stock. Attach any optional Delmhorst electrode through the built-in port for greater versatility on heavier stock. Read moisture level results using this meter’s analog readout. Species and temperature correction charts included. Backed by Delmhorst for one year. Includes 2 extra contact pins, protective carrying case, and instruction manual.
- Easy-to-read analog display.
- Moisture Range: 6%-30% on wood.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Integral contact pins mounted on the meter prove 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Delmhorst J-4 Wood Moisture Meter
- (2) Extra contact pins
- (1) 9V alkaline battery
- (1) Protective carrying case
- (1) Instruction manual
- Moisture content range: 6% to 30%.
- Battery: 9V alkaline battery (included).
- Dimensions: 7-1/2” x 3” x 1-3/4”.