The GMZ simplifies gold prospecting. The easy-to-use manual ground rejection system ignores the harsh ground typically encountered in gold-bearing areas. The GMZ gives the prospector continuous control for the ground rejection range required for maximum sensitivity to gold nuggets. There are just two other controls, for sensitivity and ground toggle.
The high-frequency 50 kHz coil is optimum for discovering gold, and the all-metal operation won’t disregard any signals — which you’ll hear clearly because of Silent Search, which eliminates the threshold sound normally heard at all times.At only 3.4 pounds with batteries, the GMZ is comfortable and well-balanced for all-day use in the field
- Waterproof Search Coil
- Simple Operation : Only 3 Controls - Sensitivity Knob, Ground Reject Knob, and Ground Toggle
- Accessory Coils : Can be Used with any White's Goldmaster Series (48 kHz - 50 kHz) Accessory Search Coils
- Uses : Can also be Used for Prospecting as well as Industrial "All Metal" Applications where Small Targets and High Sensitivity to All Metal Types are Desired
What's in the Box:
- (1) White's GMZ Metal Detector
- (1) 6x10" DD Search Coil.
- Adjustable Length: 44" > 49"
- All Metal Audio: VCO
- Audio Output: Speaker & 1/4" Headphone
- Batteries: 8 "AA"
- Battery Life: 40
- Disc Audio: Threshold & Silent Search
- Optional Coils: Goldmaster Family
- Standard Coil: 6" X 9"
- Number of Presets: 1
- Frequency: 48