The HI9126 is a rugged, portable pH and mV meter designed to provide laboratory precision and accuracy under harsh environmental and industrial conditions. The meter offers a variety of features including CAL Check™ electrode diagnostics, automatic calibration to 1 or 2 points, automatic temperature compensation, backlit LCD, on-screen instructions, and battery error prevention system.
The HI9126 has selectable pH and mV modes. The mV mode is used with an optional ORP electrode for the determination of oxidation or reduction potentials of a solution. Hanna offers a variety of ORP electrodes from glass to PEI plastic body styles.
The HI9126 uses the universal BNC probe input for pH and ORP electrodes. The universal BNC connector allows the user to select from a wide variety of electrodes based on their particular application. A separate RCA connector is used for a thermistor temperature probe. The temperature probe provides for a high ±0.4°C accuracy measurement for precise temperature compensation.
- (1) HI1230B pH electrode
- (1) HI7662 temperature probe
- (1) HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet,
- (1) HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer sachet,
- 1)HI700601 electrode cleaning solution sachet,
- (1) 100 mL plastic beaker
- (3), 1.5V AAA batteries
- (1) Instructions
- (1) Hard carrying case.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.01 pH
- pH Calibration: automatic, one or two-point with seven standard buffers available (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01,12.45) and two custom buffers
- mV Range: ±699.9 mV; ±1999 mV
- mV Resolution: 0.1 mV; 1 mV
- mV Accuracy: ±0.2 mV; ±1 mV
- Temperature Range: -20.0 to 120.0°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.4°C (±0.8°F) (excluding probe error)
- Slope Calibration: from 80 to 108% / ±1 pH
- pH Electrode: HI1230B PEI body pH electrode with BNC connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)
- Electrode/Probe: HI7662 stainless steel temperature probe with 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)
- Input Impedance: 10¹² Ohms
- Battery Type/Life : 1.5V (3) AAA / approximately 200 hours of continuous use without backlight (50 hours with backlight)
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 185 x 72 x 36 mm (7.3 x 2.8 x 1.4”)
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz.)