The M1 Mini Current Meter is used to determine current velocities in small watercourses, hydraulic models or streams. The M1 is only used for wading. The advantages are very low starting speed, almost frictionless contact transmission and produced from stainless steel material.
The streamline meter body and propellor axle are made from high quality ground stainless steel. The propellor axle rotates in a sealed oil reservoir running on two ball bearings. The propellors are 50mm & 30mm diameter.
The signal to the Z6 impulse counter is generated from each revolution of the propellor by means of a permanent magnet. The almost frictionless operation enhances the sensitivity or response of the instrument. The Z6 Series Impulse Counters offer timed intervals or optionally pulse counting or direct readout of velocity.
Robust Instrument Carry Case
Oil reservoir gives consistent performance
Versatile Z6 Series Impulse Counter
Metal construction means durability
Small Diameter Metal Propellor 30mm Available
What's in the Box:
(1) Meterbody, made of high-quality non-corrosive steel, exchangeable reed-contact. Includes 1 Propeller 50 mm Ø, 250 mm pitch of seawater resistant aluminium alloy anodized velocity range: 0,03 m/s ... 1,0 m/s.
(1) Instrument case with tools
(1) Spare parts as 2 special ball bearings and special oil.
(1) Standard calibration on rod 9 mm Ø per propeller
(1) Velocity table for standard cablibration, per propeller
(1) Rod, made of no corrosive steel, 9 mm. Ø 1,5 meters long, 3 sections, with detachable base, without graduation.
(1) SEBA Signal Counter Z-6