The Kestrel 2000 Pocket Weather Meter is the most elementary temperature and wind monitor in the Kestrel Meter collection. Capable of measuring both wind and temperature phenomena, the Kestrel 2000 Thermo Anemometer is a compact and durable weather meter that puts essential weather information in the palm of your hand.
Thanks to Kestrel's sensitive impeller technology, you get accurate wind speed info. In addition, the Kestrel 2000's external temperature sensor and waterproof casing (it even floats) allow you to gauge the temperature of water and snow, as well as open air. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.The simple and reliable Kestrel 2000 is a fantastic tool for skiers, snowboarders, and other outdoor activity enthusiasts who stay abreast of changing weather conditions. The Kestrel 2000's backlight allows you to check the weather even in the darkness
- (1) 2000 Pocket Wind Meter Plus
- (1) Slip-on protective cover
- (1) Neck lanyard
- (1) CR2032 coin cell battery (Average 300 hour life)
- (1) Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
- Minimum wind speed: 0.7 mph (0.6 knots, 1 km/h, 0.3 m/s, or 60 fpm). Maximum wind speed: 89 mph (78 knots, 144 km/h, 40 m/s, or 7,830 fpm). Wind speed accuracy: ±3%. Update: 1 second.
- Temperature and wind chill accuracy: ±1°C. Temperature resolution: ±0.1°C. Wind chill factor resolution: ±0.1°F (±0.1°C). Operating temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C). Temperature range: -20°F to +158°F (-29°C to +70°C). Temperature sensor: hermetically sealed precision thermistor.
- Sealing: electronics enclosure IP67 – water resistant to 3 ft. Floats.
- Battery: user-replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery (included) with a typical life of 400 hours.
- Dimensions: 4.8” x 1.7” x 0.6”.