The Heron dipperLog NANO is the answer to your long term groundwater level monitoring program. The dipperLog NANO measures, records, and charts groundwater levels and temperatures over long periods of time. The dipperLog NANO can automatically compensate for barometric pressure and elevation based on a logged reading during the initial setup; alternatively the barLog NANO barometric pressure logger can be used to compensate for barometric pressure changes over time. Water levels are reported as height of water above the transducer and depth of water below a local datum. Measurements may also be related to sea level once the reduced level of the datum is established. Recording intervals are selected by the user and can range from 1 second to 255 hours.
- (1) Heron DipperLog NANO Stainless Steel Water Level/Temperature Logger, 60m
- (1) Heron DipperLog Software
- Transducer: Piezoresistive Silicon 316LSS.
- Construction Material: All Delrin (corrosion resistant Acetal Coplymer) or Stainless Steel and Delrin combination.
- Hydrostatic Depth Range: 0-200m (0-650 ft).
- Accuracy (Typical): 0.05% net FS.
- Accuracy (Max error): 0.1% net FS.
- Resolution: 0.006% net FS.
- Temperature Sensor: IC Temp Sensor.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/-0.5 C.
- Resolution: 0.0625 C.
- Temp Compensation Range: 0 C to +50 C.
- Temp Response Time: 10 seconds.
- Battery Type: 3.6 volt Lithium.
- Battery Life: Approximately 7 years @ 5 minute readings.
- Clock Accuracy: +/-1 minute per month.
- Long Term Stability: +/-0.2% FS/year.
- Operating Temperature: -20 C to +80 C.
- Memory: Non-volatile EEPROM.
- Maximum # Readings: 32,000 sets of water depth & temperature.
- Communication: USB, RS-232, SDI-12.
- Size: 100mm (4.00") long x 22.5mm (0.875") diameter.
- Weight: Delrin - 70grams; Stainless Steel - 135 grams.
- Wetted Materials: Stainless Steel, Viton, Acetal Copolymer (Delrin).
- Sampling Modes: Linear, Real Time, “log” Time.
- Logging Intervals: Seconds, Minutes, Hours - minimum 1 second, maximum 255 hours.
- Download Speed: 19.2 k/bits per second.
- Units of Measure: ft /M of Water (head) in normal mode. Any units when saved as CSV file.
- Antifouling Screen: Weight 22g Length 50mm Dia 25mm. Material Phosphor Bronze (98% copper).
- Barometric Compensation:
Automatic when using a designated barLog. Manual compensation on Excel.
One real time reading taken during launch procedure and used for all
readings unless a barLog is used..
- Data Signal Cable: 3.5mm diameter Polyurethane jacket with 3 Mylar wrapped, Teflon insulated stranded tinned copper conductors. Woven copper shielding and reinforced stretch resistant Kevlar. Weight 12 grams per meter.
- Chemical Resistance: In highly aggressive water we recommend using the the Delrin dipperLog NANO. Polyurethane cable jacket resists chemical/biological attack.