Designed to provide a long and reliable service life, the dipper-T water level meter is backed by a 5-year warranty. Accuracy begins with a top quality, heavy duty well tape. Each tape is tested by the manufacturer to ensure compliance with appropriate ASME standards. Constructed of high tensile steel, these tough well tapes have a breaking load of over 300 lbs., ensuring resistance to stretching even at abnormal loads.
Everything on the unit has been carefully designed to give you the very best water level meter. The reel is made of an unbreakable polycarbonate material, and the electronics are encapsulated in a water and dust-proof removable front panel. The full-depth, stainless steel and Teflon probe comes standard in 5/8" and is also available in 3/8". Includes a sturdy padded nylon carrying bag and well tape guide.
- Heron Dipper-T Water Level Meter with 5/8" Probe, 200m
- Padded carry bag
- Well tape guide
- Casing hanger
- Reel Weight: 2.4Kg Height: 356mm (14”).
- Width: 279mm (11”).
- Depth: 241mm (9.5”).
- Probe: Weight: 158g; Length: 213mm (8.4”);
- Diameter: 16mm (0.625”). Depth Rating: Full Length of Tape.
- Wetted Materials: Stainless Steel, Viton, Delrin and Teflon.
- Power Source: 9 Volt Alkaline. Operating Mode: Static/DrawDown.
- Sensitivity Control: Stainless Steel and Aluminum construction.
- Audio/Visual Indication: Ultra bright Red LED and 80dbi buzzer.
- Tape Jacketing: polyethylene.
- Tape Conductors: 7 strand(4 Stainless Steel and