Heron Instruments 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter provides highly accurate water level measurement for a wide variety requirements that involve real time pressure readings. The Heron 4-20mA is ideal for use in tanks, wells and boreholes. The Heron 4-20mA is easily adapted to 3rd party dataloggers, telemetry systems, Scada Systems, and digital displays. The two wire 4-20mA current loop is themost widely used signal transmission for transducers in industrial applications. It offers excellent noise immunity and is available in lengths up to 2000ft (600m).
- (1) Heron 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter, 60m
- Requires vented cable
- The sensor element has a silicone diaphragm and a wet/wet transducer.
- Accuracy is +/- 0.1% FS.
- Overpressure rate is 4x
- Supply voltage is 7.5V to 36V which is the same as the current draw.
- Operating temperature on the Heron 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter is 0˚C to 80˚C.
- Barometric compensation is automatic due to the use of vented cable
- The probe on the Heron 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter is a stainless steel and Delrin construction. The probe has a diameter of 7/8” ( 2.2cm ) and a lengths of 7.5” (19cm ). The weight of the probe is 175 grams