Designed to provide the accuracy demanded by today’s scientist, the Micro 100 Laboratory Turbidimeter is ready to meet the challenge. Features such as the Auto Alert Calibration Prompt and the Quick Connection Lamp Module, allow for simple calibration and low maintenance. With a resolution of 0.01 NTU at low turbidity readings and an extended range to 1,000 NTU, the Micro 100 is an ideal and affordable tool for research as well as routine analytical measurements.
- Auto Ranging 0 - 1000 NTU
- Instrument senses turbidity level of sample and automatically adjusts to the appropriate measurement.
- Auto Alert Calibration Prompt
- Automatically prompts the operator when calibration of the instrument is needed.
- Simple Calibration Procedures
- Calibration initiated with the push of a button ensures accurate readings
- RS-232 Output
- Date, time and NTU reading can be captured with a serial printer or data recorder.
- Infrared Light Source Micro 100 IR
- Meets international standard ISO 7027 for turbidity measurement.
- Pour Through Assembly
- Save time by pouring your grab sample through the measurement chamber.
- Reusable PROCAL Calibration Standards
- Quick and easy calibration across all ranges without the need to mix Formazin
What's in the box:
- (1) Complete set of calibration standards (0.02, 10 and 1000 NTU)
- (2) Measuring cuvettes with light shield cap
- (1) Operator’s manual
- (1) Universal Power adapter that operates at any voltage between 100-240VAC.
- Range: Auto Ranging from 0 - 1000 NTU
- Measurement Principle: Nephelometric non-ratio
- Accuracy: ± 2% of reading plus 0.01 NTU whichever is greater
- Resolution: 0.01 NTU (0 -9.99 NTU); 0.1 NTU (10 - 99.9 NTU); 1 NTU (100 - 1000 NTU)
- Response Time: ≤ 6 seconds
- Sample Size: 30 ml (27ml minimum)
- Light Source: Quick Connect Tungsten Filament or Infrared
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 122°F (0° - 50°C)
- Outputs: RS-232 Printer Port
- Dimensions: 10.75 x 10 x 3.75 in. (27.3 x 25.4 x 9.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs. (1.32 kg)
- Safety rating:UL, CSA, CE