HI5007-01 is a premium quality pH 7.01 technical calibration buffer that is NIST traceable and supplied with a Certificate of Analysis. Hanna calibration buffers have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna’s line of technical calibration buffers have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- (1) HANNA HI5007 pH 7.01 Technical Calibration Buffer (500 mL)
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.02 pH
- pH Calibration: automatic, at one or two points with two sets of standard buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)
- Temperature Range: -5.0 to 105.0°C / 23.0 to 221.0°F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (up to 60°C); ±1.0°C (outside) / ±1°F (up to 140°F); ±2.0°F (outside)
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from -5.0 to 105.0ºC (23 to 221ºF)
- Electrode/Probe: HI1297D pre-amplified pH/ORP probe with internal temperature sensor, DIN connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)
- Battery Type/Life: 1.5V (3) AAA / approximately 1200 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use.
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%.
- Dimensions: 152 x 58 x 30 mm (6.0 x 2.3 x 1.2”).
- Weight: 205 g (7.2 oz.)