The Hach sensION+ MM340 benchtop multi-parameter meter is perfect for testing viscous media samples as wells as samples with a high solid content. Each kit measures pH, ORP, ISE, and temperature. Measurement ranges include -2 to 16 for pH, -2000 to 2000 mV for ORP, and -20 to 150 for temperature. Two measuring channels log up to 400 measurements each. Four calibration curves can hold up to 5 programmable standards per curve. Data can be transferred to a PC or printer for further use. Features include a workstation with built-in stirrer, programmable calibration frequency, and automatic recognition of 15 technical buffers.
Fast measurements with dual channel instruments.
Maximum simplicity by integrated lab systems eliminating complex testing steps.
Fast measurements for high sample volumes by lab automation option.
4 Calibration curves, up to 5 programmable standards per curve
What's in the Box:
(1) sensION+ MM340 GLP benchtop multi meter with integrated magnetic stirrer and probe holder
(1) Power supply with interchangeable plugs
(1) sensION+ 5010T pH combination electrode with temperature sensor
(1) pH4, pH7 and pH10 calibration standard solutions 125 mL
(1) KCl electrolyte solution 50 mL
(3) Calibration beakers
(3) Printed documentation