The WL16 is a data logger and submersible pressure transducer combination designed for remote monitoring and recording of water level or pressure data. The water level logger can record over 81,000 readings and has four unique recording options, fast (10 samples per second), programmable interval (1 second to multiple years), logarithmic, and exception. Multiple depth ranges are available from 3 ft to 500 ft of water level change. A 25 ft vented cable is standard, and optional cable lengths are available from the factory up to 2000 ft.The WL16 Water Level Logger is housed in a weather-resistant cylindrical enclosure, which slips inside a standard 2-inch PVC pipe. The WL16 is easily adapted with standard hardware for wellhead mounting, stream, or other installations. Two internal 9 VDC alkaline batteries will typically power the WL16 for approximately one year even if one of the batteries fails. A third on-board battery ensures your data in the event both 9V batteries fail. The WL16 includes software for Windows computers, allowing easy data transfer to a laptop or desktop
- Global Water WL16U-003-003 Water Level Logger 0-3 ft Pressure Range and 3 ft Cable, USB
- Software for Windows
- Recording rate: linear fixed intervals from 1 per second to every 32,000 seconds (also 0 to 32,000 minutes, hours, and days); logarithmic test (for pump and slug test); event-based (value set by user).
- Resolution: 12-bit.
- Accuracy: 0.1% of full scale at constant temperature; 0.2% over temperature range.
- Range: 25’ Model, 0 to 15’; 50’ Model, 0 to 30’.
- Computer interface: USB, cable provided.
- Power: internal 9V DC battery, powers logger and sensor for up to three years.
- Dimensions: Pressure transducer: 0.812” diameter x 7”L;
- Data logger enclosure: 1.875” diameter x 12”L