The Global Water Wind Direction Sensor is designed to accurately measure wind direction even in the harshest environments. The wind direction transmitter is molded to 25 ft of marine grade cable, with lengths up to 500 ft available upon request. The wind direction sensor's output is 4-20 mA with a two wire configuration. The wind direction transmitter's electronics are completely encapsulated in marine grade epoxy within a rubber sleeve. Global Water's PC320 Wind Direction Alarm and Controller uses the Wind Direction sensor's output to trigger motors and alarms. In addition, Global Water offers the GL500 Wind Direction Recorder, which adds recording capabilities to the Wind Direction transmitter. The GL500 Wind Direction Recorder connects to the wind direction sensor's 4-20mA output to record wind direction data.
- 4-20 mA output
- Marine grade cable with strain relief
- Fully encapsulated electronics
- 1 inch mounting elbow
- (1) Global Water WE570 Wind Direction Sensor
- (1) 25ft of Cable
- (1) Instruction Manual
- Type: Wind Vane with potentiometer.
- Output: 4-20 mA. Range: 0-360° (352° electrical, 8° open).
- Sensitivity: 1 m/s (2.2 mph).
- Accuracy: 1% of full scale.
- Operating Voltage: 10-36 VDC.
- Current Draw: Same as sensor output.
- Warm Up Time: 3 seconds minimum.
- Operating Temp: -40° to +131°F (-40° to +55°C).
- Sensor Size: 8 1/2 inch diameter x 10 1/2 inch (21.5 cm dia. x 26.7 cm).
- Weight: 1lb. (0.5 kg).