The Global Water Wind Speed Sensor is constructed of high-impact materials, ensuring its durability and ruggedness even in severe weather conditions. The wind speed indicator has a very low threshold, and it responds accurately to subtle changes in wind speed. The wind speed transmitter is molded to 25 ft of marine grade cable, with lengths up to 500 ft available upon request. The wind speed sensor's output is 4-20 mA with a two wire configuration. The wind speed transmitter's electronics are completely encapsulated in marine grade epoxy within a rubber sleeve. Global Water's PC320 Wind Speed Alarm and Controller uses the Wind Speed sensor's output to trigger motors and alarms. In addition, Global Water offers the GL500 Wind Speed Recorder, which adds recording capabilities to the Wind Speed indicators. The GL500 Wind Speed Recorder connects to the anemometer's 4-20mA output to record data.
- 4-20 mA output
- Marine grade cable with strain relief
- Fully encapsulated electronics
- 1" mounting elbow
- (1) Global Water WE550 Wind Speed Sensor
- (1 ) Instruction Manual
- Type: Three cup anemometer.
- Threshold: <=3 mph (1.35 m/s).
- Output: 4-20 mA. Range: 0 to 110 mph (0 to 50 m/s).
- Accuracy: 0.2 mph over the range 11 to 55 mph (0.09 m/s from 4.9 to 24.6 m/s).
- Operating Voltage: 10-36 VDC. Current Draw: Same as sensor output.
- Warm Up Time: 3 seconds minimum.
- Operating Temp: -40 to +131°F (-40 to +55°C).
- Sensor Size: 7 inch diameter x 8-1/2 inch (18 cm diameter x 21.6 cm).
- Weight: 1lb. (0.5 kg).