This precision Solar Radiation sensor or pyranometer includes a bubble level, leveling screws and mounting hardware for easy installation. Global Water's Solar Radiation sensors use a high stability silicon photovoltaic (PV) detector (blue enhanced) to obtain accurate readings. The solar radiation sensors are attached to 25 ft of marine grade cable, with lengths up to 500 ft available upon request. The pyranometer's output is 4-20 mA with a two wire configuration. Global Water's PC320 Solar Radiation Sensor Controller uses the solar radiation sensor's output to trigger alarms. In addition, Global Water offers the GL500 Solar Radiation Recorder, which adds recording capabilities to the solar radiation sensors. The GL500 Solar Radiation Recorder connects to the pyranometer's 4-20mA output to record data.
- 4-20 mA output
- Marine grade cable with strain relief
- Mounting plate included
- (1) Global Water WE300 Solar Radiation Sensor
- (1) 25ft of Cable
- (1) Instruction Manual
- Detector: High-stability silicon photovoltaic detector (blue enhanced).
- Output: 4-20 mA.
- Range: 0 to 1500W/m2.
- Spectral Response: 400 to 1100 nm.
- Accuracy: 1% of full scale.
- Operating Voltage: 10-36 VDC.
- Current Draw: Same as sensor output.
- Warm Up Time: 3 seconds minimum.
- Operating Temp: -40° to +131°F (-40° to +55°C).
- Sensor Size: 3inch diameter x 1-1/2 inch (7.6 cm dia. x 3.8 cm long).
- Weight: 1/4 lb. (114 g).