Global Water's RG200 Rain Gauge is a durable weather instrument for monitoring rain rate and total rainfall. With minimal care, the rain gauge will provide many years of service. All rain gauges are constructed of high impact UV-protected plastic to provide reliable, low-cost rainfall monitoring. The simplicity of the rain gauge design assures trouble-free operation, yet provides accurate rainfall measurements.
RG200 rain gauges have a 6 inch orifice and are shipped complete with mounting brackets and 40 ft of two-conductor cable. The rain gauge sensor mechanism activates a sealed reed switch that produces a contact closure for each 0.01 inch or 0.25 mm of rainfall.
- Constructed of high impact UV-protected plastic
- Reliable, highly accurate, and simple to operate
- Durable and low-cost
- (1) Tipping bucket rain gauge
- (1) Set of mounting brackets
- (1) 40 ft. length of 2-conductor cable
- Resolution: 0.01 inches.
- Accuracy: 3% up to 4"/hr.
- Capacity: Unlimited.
- Average Switch Closure Time: 135 ms.
- Maximum Bounce Settling Time: 0.75 ms.
- Maximum Switch Rating: 30 VDC@0.2 amps.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 123.8°F (0° to 51°C).
- Dimensions: 6x15 inch (15x38 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs. (1.4 kg).