The Global Water Humidity Sensor is a precise, durable unit. Humidity sensors are composed of a solid state capacitative element with a linear amplifier. The humidity sensor output is 4-20 mA with a three wire configuration. The Global Water Temperature Sensor is a high quality, rugged instrument, precision RTD calibrated to US National Standards. The temperature sensor output is 4-20 mA with a two wire configuration. Each sensor is mounted on 25 ft of marine grade cable, with lengths up to 500 ft available upon request. The electronics are completely encapsulated in marine grade epoxy within a stainless steel housing. The Global Water Solar Shield is a ventilated sun shield, with high reflectiveness, low heat retention, and low thermoconductivity. The unit is designed to protect the Global Water Humidity and Temperature sensors from direct sunlight that may affect the sensor's 4-20 mA output.
- 4-20 mA output
- Marine grade cable with strain relief
- Fully encapsulated electronics
- (1) Global Water WE700 Temperature Sensor
- (1) 25ft of Cable
- (1) Instruction Manual
- Type: Precision RTD. Output: 4-20 mA.
- Range: -58 to +122°F (-50 to +50°C).
- Accuracy: ±0.2°F or ±0.1°C.
- Operating Voltage: 10-36 VDC.
- Current Draw: Same as sensor output.
- Warm Up Time: 3 seconds minimum.
- Storage Temp: -58 to +212°F (-50 to +100°C).
- Sensor Size: 3/4 inch diameter x 4-1/2 inch (2 cm diameter x 11.4 cm).
- Weight: 0.5 lb. (227 g).