Ideal for Beaches, Lakes, Oceans, and all Waterways. Sea Hunter has been The Master of Water Treasure Hunting for over 25 years. With it’s unique Discrete Trash Elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading the sensitivity of rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode. A favorite detector for treasure hunters around the world because of it’s ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter’s electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
If you want a submersible PI detector that really discriminates, look no further than the Sea Hunter Mark II. In Addition to providing standard discrimination, the Sea Hunter Mark II boasts a unique Discrete Elimination mode which enables it to discriminate unlike any other PI manufactured. Gone are those pesky pull tab signals when you’re trying to find rings. The Sea Hunter ignores a lot of trash that plagues conventional PI detectors and can find treasure at depths other submersibles can’t reach. Good to 200 feet!
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user's preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination Modes:Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without signficantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins.
- Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash.
- Independently sealed battery compartment
What's in the Box:
- (1) 8" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
- (1) 10x14" Search Coil
- (1) Submersible headphones
- (1) Belt pouch
- (1) Instructional DVD
- Multiple Frequency Technology: 22 Frequencies
- Circuit Type: Pulse Induction
- Discrimination: Full Range PI
- Search Modes: 3
- Detection Frequency: 750 Pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion Depth: 65m (200 ft) - underwater headphones required
- Standard Searchcoil: 8 inch PROformance mono searchcoil
- Submersible Headphones: Included
- Length (Adjustable): 0.71m to 1.32m (28 to 52 inches)
- Total Weight: 2.3 kgs (5.1 lbs) stem mounted
- Control Housing: 0.88 kgs (31 oz)
- Detector Bouyancy: Near neutral
- Batteries: 8 AA (included)
- Warranty: 1 Year, Limited Parts/Labor