This compact meter allows quick, easy, and accurate tests for both surface and core (requires optional electrode sold separately) moisture content of wood. Simply insert the contact pins into wood and press the read button. Moisture content is instantly displayed. Use the integral contact pins (included) to penetrate 5/16” for up to 6/4 stock. Attach any optional Delmhorst electrode through the built-in port for greater versatility on heavier stock. Results are displayed on a digital LCD readout. Meter features a microcontroller circuit that corrects for individual species and temperature and will display the average and highest of up to 100 stored readings. Backed by Delmhorst for one year. Includes 2 extra contact pins, protective carrying case, and instruction manual
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Corrects for 48 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Moisture Range: 6%-40% on wood.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
What's in the Box:
- (1) Delmhorst J-2000 Wood Moisture Meter
- (2) Extra contact pins
- (1) 9V alkaline battery
- (1) Protective carrying case
- (1) Instruction manual
- Moisture content range: 6% to 40% with 0.1% resolution.
- Battery: 9V alkaline battery (included).
- Dimensions: 7-1/2” x 3” x 1-3/4”.